Sunday 2 December 2012

♫ Its the most wonderful time of the year……with the kids jingle belling and everyone telling you



………………….. “Be of good cheeeeeeeeer” ♪ ♬
ITS HERE !!!! December is finally here in Bangalore City!!! The pink flowering trees in full bloom all over the city seem to be announcing the arrival of the most exciting of months. (if you’ve been all that busy to observe , stick your head out of your high-rise buildings and take a look)
December is here
Outside my home in Jaynagar
Our tenants (a very nice Goan couple) sent us 2 bottles of homemade wine yesterday (Scooby and I have very charmingly convinced our parents that only one bottle was delivered to our place—– Before you run off to make a hasty call to those inquisitive people at Scotland Yard I’ll shine some light on the mystery at hand ……….. You know we are not sure about how it happened, but somehow ;) we finished the first bottle down to the last drop in 2 sips each… and 2 sips each again before the bottles reached the Dining Room)
Anyways if you haven’t got enough clues yet … CHRISTMAS is round the corner. Walked into office singing “Its the most wonderful time” …. It was fun when Marel joined me mid-chorus and we finished the song…. what a start to a Monday morning :)
Between updating my Holiday season reading list……to adding my favourite carols on the music list to listen to on my way to work….. the Catholic Club party invites…  the red wine…. the beautiful winter clothes … wonderful winter clothes SALEs ….. the white wine….. decorating the Christmas tree and the BRILLIANT NIPPY WEATHER …………………
My 2011 Christmas Eve picture
My 2011 Christmas Eve picture
It’s the hap- hap- happiest season of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll…………….. ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment